Salary: NJC scale Band 4 up to SCP 6 £19,171
Adoption Matters is a registered children’s charity and an independent adoption agency approved by Ofsted. We are a not for profit organisation who work across local authority boundaries to provide a consistent high quality support for adopters and adopted children. We are the ONLY adoption agency in the North of England to have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted for the last four consecutive inspections.
Based in our Chester office with the benefit of membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, access to the Employee Assistance Programme, a warm and friendly office atmosphere and free city centre car parking, duties will include:
- Operate the agency’s computerised accounting system (Sage line 50) and maintain the accounting records, including fixed asset register maintenance.
- Input purchase ledger invoices.
- Prepare monthly sales ledger invoices, process and reconcile on Sage.
- Carry out monthly reconciliations for bank accounts, petty cash and credit cards.
- Deal with suppliers, customers and internal staff, including raising purchase orders, liaising and ordering from suppliers and prepare for payment runs.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required.
Please refer to the below job description and person specification for this role:
To apply please download and complete our Application Form before returning it via email or post to:
Post: FAO HR Department, Adoption Matters, 14 Liverpool Road, Chester, CH2 1AE.
If you require any more information please contact our HR team on Tel: 01244 390 938
APPLICATION FORMS ONLY PLEASE – WE DO NOT ACCEPT CV’S.
Closing date: Friday 26th April (12 noon) 2019
Interview date: Friday 3rd May 2019