Could you adopt Lucy?
Described as a loving, caring and energetic little girl, Lucy loves…
- Playing outdoors especially going to the park
- Swimming and attends regular swimming lessons
- Dressing up, singing and dancing along to the Disney film Frozen
- Arts and crafts
- Helping around the house
We are looking for a loving two parent family who:
- Have parenting and/or child care experience.
- Can provide consistency and structure with clear boundaries.
- Can preferably be at home for the first 12 months (primary carer)
- Share Lucy’s love of the outdoors
- Have time, patience, energy in abundance and a sense of humour!
- Are prepared to work with professionals
As proud members of New Family Social, we welcome enquiries from the LGBT community.
- A financial assessment is available depending on individual family circumstances.
- Ongoing professional support and training will be given.
We are also exploring the option of long term permanence for Lucy and will also like to consider people interested in Adoption, Dual Approval and Long Term Fostering. For further information about all the options detailed contact us on Tel: 0300 123 1066 or complete our online enquiry form or email: email@example.com quoting ‘Lucy’
Please note name and image has been changed to preserve confidentiality.