Katie (7) & Kayla (6) are two sisters who are looking for a forever family through adoption to help them stay together. A little bit about the girls…
Katie is the eldest of the two children.
She is an affectionate, caring and thoughtful child.
- Playing in the outdoors
- Playing on her scooter
- Learning to swim
- Being a member of the local children’s football team
- Attending Beavers and wears her shirt with pride!
- Watching movies, especially Disney movies….
- Loves animals!!
Kayla is a fun, loving, energetic child with a beaming smile which lights up her face. She is described as a “giggly and an affectionate child who is eager to please”.
- Playing with her dolls
- Arts and crafts
- Playing on her bike
- Like her sister loves being in the outdoors.
- Loves animals too!!
We are ideally looking for a two parent family but would consider single applicants who have lots of support to help with parenting the girls. Katie & Kayla’s future family ideally need to:
- Be fun loving and energetic
- Have some childcare experience in a personal or professional setting
- Be kind, caring and thoughtful parents who can set boundaries
- Be emotionally resilient
- Have one parent at home for the first 12 months
- Have a willingness to learn therapeutic ways of parenting
- Be open to promoting difference and diversity
If you would like more information about the girls, please contact us stating Katie & Kayla, on 0300 123 1066 or complete our short online form here.