There are many ways in which you can support our charity, one of them being to make a direct donation. We welcome all donations, however big or small. Every penny is used to provide essential support for children and families. To give you an example of how your funds raised can help:
- £5 funds a toy for young children to play with at a contact session
- £35 funds at teddy bear empathy doll, designed to help strengthen a child’s bonding through sensory stimuli
- £100 provides a place for an adoptive parent on a therapeutic parenting training day
- £400 provides an adoptive family a full consultation session with our adoption professionals
- £1,000 provides a parenting programme, training workshop or online course for a family in need
- £10,000 would contribute towards additional Social Work staff and sessional workers to allow us to provide support to even more families
Every penny of your donations matter. If you would like to walk, run, bake, skydive or become a regular donor, scroll down to find out how.